Wednesday 2 February 2011

Audience Profile

I would like to think that the people who would be interested in my Magazine would be fashion forward and interested in Music, Pop and Art. I wanted to incorporate these things into my Magazine because they are what teeangers are interested in. It may not be all of them, but I would think that at least one of the elements of the 3 would be one of the likes of an average teenger therefore I am not only targetting the people who like Pop Music as it s a Pop magazine, I am also targetting other people who have other interests other than Pop Music.

I see that the magazine will be unisex,targetting both sex making it young and modern. even though the magazine itself will be unisex, I would think that depending on each month and who is on the cover, that it would depend who would buy the magazine. For example, artists like Britney Spears and Ncki Minaj would generally be targetted towards girls, but on the other hand, boys would be interested in anything with a attractive woman on the cover which could bring them in to want and read the magazine. Then if I wanted to attract boys to the magazine, as boys don't stereotypically like Pop artists like Madonna or Britney Spears, I would try and incorporate an idea of having a band or an artist from a totally different genre and then having a artist or band from the Pop genre and collaborate them both on the cover and the spread. Hence, this will attract the girls who like Pop Music, and it would also attract to the boys that likes other artist's like Kanye and Kings Of Leon.


No comments:

Post a Comment