Tuesday 15 February 2011

Magazine Publisher

The company who will publish my magazine would probably be a company like Conde Nast, I really like this company because they publish a lot of well known magazines like 'VOGUE', 'GQ', 'Vainty Fair' and 'LOVE'. They currently don't do a music magazine which is why I would think that my Magazine woud be a good addition to the current collection of magazines they publish. I would say that 6 of the 15 magazines they publish are mainly fashion based, which I think my magazine will go well with, binding music and fashion together will make it appeal to the audiences that would normally buy the fashion magazines, but also open up a new market for pop music lovers.



1 comment:

  1. Bank;
    I am concerned that you haven't posted anything for a while.I know you are working on photoshop but please post your changes etc. I would like to read the double page spread finished, as you haven't done this yet? ( you said it didn't print for the draft deadline but it is still not here) Mr Smith and myself are here to help but remember the deadline is this Friday!

    ReplyDelete