Wednesday 15 December 2010

Additional Ideas

Victoria Secrets


I remembered that I was watching Victoria Secrets the other day, and remembered that back in 2005. They did a concept of candy themed underwear, and I thought that this is exactly the concept I was going for. Not the underwear part, but it does relate back to Katy Perry's 'California Gurls' video and the whole barbie-like flawless women which is what 'Angels' are. They've created this wonderland of sugar and sweets, where these strong confident women live... They are almost, untouchable? But after watching it again, I really liked it and thought that I could add the idea of sweets and candy like lollipops, candy canes, jelly beans and other sweets like that into the magazine to give the pictures more colour and detail, and with the added Andy Warhol effects, I think that it could really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment